October 24, 2008

pin-ups for boobs!

You're not a boob, but I bet you like boobs. My Rosebud Burlesque Club is selling pin-up calendars with $10 going to breast cancer research. They're awesome, and 14 months (cuz we like things bigger!), and you should buy one to ensure your 2009 is pretty and boobilicious. Yes!

Well things are hectic around here, we're preparing for the halloween show next thursday, I'm in 2 acts and get to play my character, Bawd Barker, to the fullest hosting a MONSTER MISS AMERICA pageant. Our lovely contestants include Miss Zombie Pallor, Madame Medusa, and Lady Cleopantra. You'll only find out who wins by coming to the show! $15 advance tickets are available at Positive Passions on Broadway or they are $20 at the door. It's going to be one big Carnal-Val. Make sure you don't miss it. I've been sewing and stitching and my floor is covered in sequins and fringe. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home