the question is..
do I use my 4 day weekend in January to go to Calgary to shop for burlesque gear? Or do a full-body cleanse complete with colonics? That's a damn tough call.
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
7 Comments:
Hmmm...can't you do both?
Umm if I'm doing a colon cleanse I ain't going far from home, I can tell you that much!
I've been thinking of doing a colon cleanse.....but it seems a bit scary to me.
What's scarier is thinking about all that stuff inside you! have you seen/heard of colon plaque? it's fucking disgusting. The average person has up to 20lbs of compacted shit inside of them at all times. Our diet does not get that stuff out. Eww. I'm so doing it.
Natch.You win. I want to do it now too.
If you're really sickly fascinated (like me) you'll gasp at the photos... here's some: http://www.thelifetree.com/coloncleanse.htm ooh and here too :http://www.detox-cleanse.com/colon-cleansing-kit-mucoid-plaque-photos.htm omfg that is un-freaking-believable. Why isn't this mandatory? You should do a colon cleanse everytime you get a pap smear. Well maybe not at the same time, but still..
Why are those icky colon gunk pictures so damn hard to not look at?
You have completely convinced me that I need to do this. What product are you going to use? E-mail it to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home